Mich in France bestowed upon me the Sister (& Brotherhood) Award, an award to highlight those blogs that you simply just love to read. Not sure exactly how I qualify for that, bearing in mind the blog mainly contains photographs, but hey it fills up the cabinet. Thank you so much to Mich in France for this kind award.
All the gobbledegook on rules and questions to answer are below, but to avoid any lingering, here are my nominees, taking into account that the award is for writing and being a joy to read. Once more if you prefer not to accept your nomination then no worries, enjoy the weekend and please accept the gesture as it is meant.
- Idiot Writing
- Susan Lattwein
- Jambo Robyn
- Memoirs of a Husk
- Jasper Project
- The Power and the Glory
- Soul Gatherings
- Black and Write
~ ~The Rules ~ ~
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
~~Ten questions to be answered~~
- Your favourite colour …. Blue
- Your favourite animal … Dog – The Hound (who else?)
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink …. Fresh juice of orange, carrot and ginger
- Facebook or Twitter ….. Facebook but both are way down there
- Your favourite pattern ….. clouds
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Definitely giving
- Your favourite number … 8
- Your favourite day of the week … Thursday
- Your favourite flower …. Alyssum
- What is your passion? …..Travel, getting out there and sharing adventures.