JustMadStuff, has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, the third time I have been able to attach this award to my blog. So thank you so much Just Mad Stuff and please go over and check out the veritable collection of posts on the Just Mad Stuff blog.
The rules of acceptance of this award are included at the foot of this post. As I’ve already set out fourteen facts in my previous acceptances of this award (SeeVersatility Award and Versatility Award 2) I have come up with another 7 (some opinions), but all Christmas related:
1. I decorated the Christmas tree last Friday (6th December)
2. I prefer the real thing when it comes to Christmas trees as I just love the scent
3. I think Bread Sauce is a most underrated part of the traditional Christmas dinner
4. I find it puzzling how port can be left in the cupboard to be only opened at Christmas
5. I find it puzzling how sherry can be allowed to leave the cupboard, other than for cooking purposes
6. You should raise a glass to Jen-Bobs who has her birthday on 26th December, possibly the worst day in the year to have a birthday
7. Take time out to remember those less fortunate during this festive time and do something about it
My own 15 nominations.
Now I have returned to the business of accepting awards I am amending a technical point so that I can give awards to who I think deserve it, without reservation. So if you have one of those no awards signs up, no worries, I feel you deserve the mention but you do not have to do anything. I would after all be doing everyone else a dis-service by ignoring your blog. So on that basis my nominations are:
1. What I see through my eyes – Inga provides Scandinavian photos
2. Max Reynolds – Sunrise and other natural wonders
3. Matt Bennett – If you want versatility and variety, go check this out
4. The Human Sarah – It says No Funny Business on the blog but I loved her amusing last post 😃
5. Jorg David Photography – Brilliant photography from Jorg David
6. Places Unknown – See the journey through a Nikon D90
7. Rabirius – If you are looking for something a little different try Rabirius
8. Shards of Silence by Vic Briggs – just go and take a read
9. The World According to Dina, yes I know they no longer accept awards and her name is actually Hanne. 😮
10. Draw and Shoot – Karen shows a professional eye
11. I Shoot People by Phil Kneen, don’t worry his tool is a camera
12. Lady Fi puts great titles to great pictures…..
13. Balica Marius – Probably the curliest photographer in the world
14. Moments in Time – A great blog from Angi
15. WildSherkin – Patsy does not accept awards but deserves plenty, so sshhhh
Well done all, thoroughly deserved and have a great week, regardless of whether you choose to accept or not. Now be good to yourself and check out Just Mad Stuff .
RULES of Versatile Blogger Award to be followed (roughly), if you accept:
1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Mention/link-back to the blogger who nominated you .
3. Nominate another 15 bloggers you think deserve the award.
4. Inform your nominees that you have honored them with nominations.
5. Write 7 facts about yourself.