Well, another award is now being positioned in the awards cabinet thanks to the very generous blogger Anne of Tales Along the Way and it is the first time I have received the German named Liebster Award. There seems to be a number of definitions but either one would be seen as positive, so thank you so much Anne.
Rules of Liebster Award:
1. Post acceptance post and include a thank you to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Choose at least 10 bloggers you wish to nominate with links to their blogs.
3. Answer 10 questions, nominator sent to you.
4. Include 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions for me and my answers:
1.What is your favourite music? Variety is the spice of life, I like from classical to Heavy Rock and the music required will depend upon my mood. As an indication, my first music purchase was an album by Queen while my latest is the current album of Ron Sexsmith
2. What one thing would you change in the world? The widening gap between the haves and the have nots.
3. Is your glass half-full or half-empty? Half full, most definitely
4. Do you have children? What are their ages? No
5. Did you participate in NaNoWriMo this November? No
6. Publish or self-publish? Self Publish
7. What one super power would you like to have? Remove suffering
8. Favourite movie? Local Hero
9. Dream job? Travel writer / photographer
10. PC or Mac? Mac
Questions for my nominees to answer, all Christmas or New Year Related (and please do not be offended if you do not celebrate Christmas):
1. Worst part about Christmas?
2. Best part about Christmas?
3. What kind of weather do you normally get on Christmas Day?
4. Do you send Christmas cards?
5. Is the 25th December a holiday in the country where you live?
6. Do you normally work on Christmas Day?
7. Favourite Christmas Carol / Song?
8. Do you celebrate the changing of the calendar year?
9. Will you stay up to see in the New Year?
10. Any New Year’s Resolutions?
And finally here are my 10 nominees:-
4. Go Home UBB
– Observations and tough words from the lovely Jambo Robyn
– Avery interesting blog from eastern Europe
9. Chasing Light
– Carolyn Malone goes into the mountains around her home….
10. Let Me Reach
– How to spot a narcissist and other things……..