Well, another award is now being positioned in the awards cabinet thanks to the very generous blogger Anne of Tales Along the Way and it is the first time I have received the German named Liebster Award. There seems to be a number of definitions but either one would be seen as positive, so thank you so much Anne.
Rules of Liebster Award:
1. Post acceptance post and include a thank you to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Choose at least 10 bloggers you wish to nominate with links to their blogs.
3. Answer 10 questions, nominator sent to you.
4. Include 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions for me and my answers:
1.What is your favourite music? Variety is the spice of life, I like from classical to Heavy Rock and the music required will depend upon my mood. As an indication, my first music purchase was an album by Queen while my latest is the current album of Ron Sexsmith
2. What one thing would you change in the world? The widening gap between the haves and the have nots.
3. Is your glass half-full or half-empty? Half full, most definitely
4. Do you have children? What are their ages? No
5. Did you participate in NaNoWriMo this November? No
6. Publish or self-publish? Self Publish
7. What one super power would you like to have? Remove suffering
8. Favourite movie? Local Hero
9. Dream job? Travel writer / photographer
10. PC or Mac? Mac
Questions for my nominees to answer, all Christmas or New Year Related (and please do not be offended if you do not celebrate Christmas):
1. Worst part about Christmas?
2. Best part about Christmas?
3. What kind of weather do you normally get on Christmas Day?
4. Do you send Christmas cards?
5. Is the 25th December a holiday in the country where you live?
6. Do you normally work on Christmas Day?
7. Favourite Christmas Carol / Song?
8. Do you celebrate the changing of the calendar year?
9. Will you stay up to see in the New Year?
10. Any New Year’s Resolutions?
And finally here are my 10 nominees:-
1.Danescourt Camera Club – Seriously readable and bite-sized.
2. Jots from a small apartment – How I can like someone who takes a photo from my blog and paints a better picture I am not sure 😏
3. Life in a Photograph – Wonderful images
4. Go Home UBB – Observations and tough words from the lovely Jambo Robyn
5. Morgane Byloos Photo – Now what on earth is a Belgian doing in California? Well find out….
6. I see Beauty All Around – Rob Paine shows scenes from around him by way of his camera
7. Vulturesti – Avery interesting blog from eastern Europe
8. Santiago the Shepherd – just take a look at Kerala and beyond
9. Chasing Light – Carolyn Malone goes into the mountains around her home….
10. Let Me Reach – How to spot a narcissist and other things……..
25 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Thank you so much again for your kindness, Mick. 🙂
You are so welcome Carolyn, hope you are not frozen out. MM 🍀
Not quite yet… 😉
Congratulations, Mick. “Liebster” in German actually means “dearest” (when said to a man). It could also mean “favorite”….
Thank you, it fits all the many words I saw such as nicest, sweetest, loveliest……….Thank you, MM 💚
Congratulations again Mick!!! Saludos!!
Muchas gracias Silvia, saludos de Cork, 💚
Congratulations. I was going to recommend having it with melted garlic butter, until I re-read and realized that it was, in fact, not a Lobster award.
Navigator, if you want to make it a lobster award I am so, so waiting with the garlic butter, 😃
Have to watch out for the wordpress animal rights activists. Although I believe it is every lobster’s right to be bathed in melted garlic butter as a Poseidean funeral ritual.
Better than a burning Viking longship.
Congratulations! Well-deserved! Keep up the good work 🙂
Thank you so much, 🍀
MM…why don’t you post your art and mine together in a new post???? Wouldn’t that be cool?
Thank you for the shout-out and award. Sent you a message on my ABOUTS page. You should have it by now. Cheers! Jots
Another well deserved award!!
Cheers there Navery, looks like people like snaps, 😎
Congratulations, MM !!!
Thanks so much Cath, 🍻🍻🍻🍻
I would like to thank you for this nomination!
No sweat, deserved, 🍀
Congratulations! And T Y! 😎
Well thank you Anne, 💚
Excellent! Congratulations! I mean “Gratulation”. hehe