On the same day I received my second Versatile Blogger Award, I also gained my second Sunshine Award, thanks to Marlyn of Kintal. Recently Marlyn has been inundated with awards and I suggest you go over and check out Kintal to see why.
Now in the small print of this award I am required to nominate 10 further bloggers and to reveal 10 facts about myself, as well as the usual thanks, notifications and link backs. First of all we have 10 more “interesting” facts:
1. 1st car was a Mars Red VW Golf
2. I do most of the cooking in the house (not so sharp on the dusting mind)
3. I was part of a University side that won the UK Universities 10 pin bowling championship
4. One of my proudest moments was being asked by a Himba tribal chief to stand by him for a photograph
5. I love fresh fruit (not for health reasons, for taste!)
6. On the day I arrived in Agra was asked to attend a wedding in the Taj Mahal city that same day
7. Favourite all time soccer player is Derek Statham
8. First ever album was a ’33 vinyl record, ‘A Day at the Races’ by Queen
9. Returned to writing with an ink pen with nib
10. Served drinks to members of the royal family while doing contract work for a silver service agency in London
So now for the nominations. All these nominations have been chosen for being bringers of sunshine. This could be through their own blogs, comments, combination or that they simply make me smile. So here we go:
So thank you all for bringing sunshine and once more thinks to Marlyn of Kintal for nominating me in the first place.
Meticulous Mick 🍀