Anne, a lover of India, has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, the second time I have been able to attach this award to my blog. So thank you so much Anne T. Bell and please go over and check out her life enhancing blog Tales Along the Way. Hopefully, branching out and doing some writing and collaborations has landed me this versatility award.
The rules of acceptance of this award are included at the foot of this post. As I’ve already set out seven facts in my previous acceptance of this award (See Versatility Award) I have come up with another 7:
1. I’ve run the London Marathon twice (not on the same day)
2. My favourite soccer team is West Bromwich Albion
3. My star sign is cancer
4. I am a season ticket holder for the Munster Rugby Cork games
5. I have paraglided solo but never done a tandem flight
6. Used to stutter when I was young
7. I don’t like celery or christmas pudding
My own 15 nominations.
Now I know some people don’t like awards, see them as chain letters and that is fine by me. So if that is you, no problem, I understand and recognise that this trail will simply end here. However, I still wanted to include you on the list in order to highlight the worthiness of your own site. So my nominations are:
12. Art by Anne
Well done all, thoroughly deserved and have a great week, regardless of whether you choose to accept or not. So thank you AnneTBell, really appreciated. Now be good to yourself and check out Tales Along the Way.
RULES of Versatile Blogger Award to be followed, if you accept:
1. Display the award image on your blog.
2. Mention/link-back to the blogger who nominated you .
3. Nominate another 15 bloggers you think deserve the award.
4. Inform your nominees that you have honored them with nominations.
5. Write 7 facts about yourself.